Posted by: SHAWN | 2013-02-07

Bloody work colleagues

We work together,we chat and we share the work at times and swop when necessary.But one idiot or more decided to mess my day.She said to the Supervisor I don''t communicate (that ''s bluntly put.To me there are non talkative people but we connet a work....I can''t tell the boss Mr X don''t communicate.
Another thing we dose on our PC''S but it is not so much as sleep.How can I tell the boss so aaaand so is sleeping at work.
Geez.......some colleagues are idiots.
How would you handle this.
Now same bossy want me to do same.It is not in my nature....thank you
I told her in no uncertain terms.I had to even demostrate to her the people''s personalities.How do you build trust with such colleagues?
Advise if you can....I did not take this kindly because it came in a spur of a moment

Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-07

The boss is supervising by rumors.

The more news you share with the boss is the more good you will be. If you are economical about behavior of some, you are not productive.

What to do?
Do your job with pure honestly and dedication  always present a cleaner slate to her (I experienced this with a female boss).

Oh, reduce your lunch thus will decrease your dosing.

Reply to Amasi