Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2011/07/19

Bloody nose

Hello, I am 7 months pregnant and have been suffering from flu. The flu has gone away but I have been having this dry cough and a bloody nose. Whenever I blow my nose, blood comes out and I am realy getting worried now. What causes this and how can I treat it? Should I be worried?

Your bloody nose can be due to injury to the nasal mucosa, due to blowing your nose. You can use Panado safely in pregnancy to alleviate pain and especially to treat your fever. You can use Saline nasal spray to assist with the nasal congestion.