Posted by: A bit worried | 2008-12-11

Bloody discharge

For the past two weeks I' ve had a bloody discharge. It almost looks like the very last bit of your period. It' s that browny discharge. I' m just wondering what it could be. I am not sexually active and I have not been for over a year. I am on the pill as I lost weight up to the point where I weighed 37 kilograms last year (due to depression). Because of that I didn' t have a period for about 9 months. So, the moment I started having it again, I started the pill again.
What could be the cause and should I worry about this?

It could be a problem with the uterus or cervix. You should see your doctor.

Posted by: ANon | 2008-12-12

Usually when it' s brownish it' s the old blood coming out - because you didnt have a period for so long...

Reply to ANon