Question
Posted by: venus | 2008/08/17

BLOODY DISCHARGE

I have bloody discharge everyday.It gets worse as the day goes on. I do not have much pain. I had a total hysterectomy about 10years ago.I am 46 years old .I have to wear a pad everyday.Is this normal for my age and weight. I am overweight. My bladder is slightly prolapsed ,but obviuosly they will not look at repairing if I do not loose weight.I have high blood pressure. I would just like to know if this condition can be serious if I just leave it untreated. I have no motivation to loose weight.

You do need to have this checked. The most likely thing is a vaginal problem, which could be an infection, polyp or more serious condition. It is certainly not normal.