Question
Posted by: Jodi | 2011/03/30

Bloodtest for Tik

I suspect my boyfriend is using drugs. He agreed on doing the bloodtest or urine test. I am aware of how soon to test urine after using tik. How accurate will the bloodtest be? Will it indicate usage if you go once a month?

Hallo Jodi
Tik only stays in the urine and blood for about 3 days so testing once a month will not be enough. It can be detected in hair for up to 3 months but I think this will be expensive to do. Ask at your local chemist if they can order home test kit for you for urine, but you then should test almost daily (and ensure that at he uses his own urine).

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/30

Hallo Jodi