Posted by: Mel | 2012-04-19

Bloodpressure medication

Hi doc, I have previously taken Pharmapress for my high bloodpressure. About 2 years ago my bloodpressure went down and I still have no clue why but that was great and I stopped using the medication. I have this checked now and then. I had to see the docter for my new prescribtion and my bloodpressure has gone up again and he put me back on the Pharmapress. I am also depressed and therefore he prescribed Nuzak. The first couple of days I was totally spaced out and nauseous. I thought this was from the Nuzak and started taken this in the evening but was still feeling the same. A friend of mine came to visit and told me to stop using the Pharmapress and to ask the docter to change my prescription because she knows of a couple of people who have had the same reaction to Pharmapress. Is this the case and should I ask my docter to change the tabs?

There are better high blood pressure medication available and I suggest that you ask your doctor to change the medication.