Posted by: Zexeon | 2012-12-05

My readings were:
on waking 100/76 pulse 50
12:30 111/75 pulse 60
21:30 103/79 pulse 56 and then I drank only 1/2 a Bilocor instead of one (my friend says I can''t decrease my meds without consalting with my doctor but I think its a minnor change and don''t need her approval or do I?) I''ll check my readings for a while and drink one if it goes over diastolic- 85 :-)

Your blood pressure is well controlled and if your readings remain the same (as what you have provided me with), you can reduce Bilocor to 1/2 tablet daily. Do not stop taking the medication, as it is keeping your hypertension well controlled.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2012-12-06

My bloodpressure this mowith 1/2 a 5mg Bilocor last night is 109/77 pulse 52 so I suppose its fine.

Reply to Zexeon