Question
Posted by: Marike | 2010/07/14

Bloodpressure?

Hi Dr,
I was sitting at my desk in the office as usuall and suddenly started feeling like i was going to explode of heat (this while its freezing cold temperature). Next I started feeling dizzy and I started shaking, followed by a nausea feeling.

Could this be a drop in bloodpressure? It''s the only thing I can think of. I did eat today as usual so it can''t really be my sugar levels.

Not sure if it''s bloodpressure either - I''m only 23.

It''s not going away and I still feel like this half an hour later. Should I worry?

Hallo Marike
These are low bloodsugar symptoms, did you eat something very sweet just before - you may have had a insulin spike that caused a quick drop in blood sugar? It could also have been caused by anxiety symptoms

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/14

Hallo Marike