Question
Posted by: Carol | 2012/01/20

Blood vessel rupture in the brain

83yr old. Blood vessel rupture in the brain, severe stroke. Cant talk do not open her eyes, face, arm swollen. 9 days in hospital condition worsen every day can not operate because of her age. Brain covered in blood. Heart beat still strong. Always in a deep sleep.What is her change of survival and how long will she have to suffer like this.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Carol,

For me to pass an opinion without an in-depth knowledge of the situation would be highly irresponsible. I am afraid the only person who has all the necessary information and who can can give you an informed opinion is the Neurosurgeon who is treating her.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2012/01/20

Dear Carol,

Reply to Headache expert