Question
Posted by: Roundel | 2011/01/13

Blood type diet

Could you kindly give me a sample of the blood type diet for blood type O pos?
I bought me the book, but the products are American products. I would like to know the South African good and bad foods please.

Regards,

Dear Roundel
I must admit that I am not in favour of these blood diets and therefore do not have the details of which foods they suggest are 'bad' or 'good'. If you list some of these American foods for me, I can try and suggest South African equivalents. It is easier and more balanced to use a low-fat diet and exercise to lose weight. Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for examples of various slimming diets.

1

Dear Roundel