Question
Posted by: Shelly | 2011-04-13

blood tests

Hi Doc,

A while ago I made some changes to my life policies and I had to go for blood tests. The Insurer came back to me and said that there is an exclusion on my spine, meaning that any sickness or disability caused by anything to do with my spine will not be covered. I have never had any problems with my back before. I''m just curious to know if they couldh''ve seen something from my blood results that made them come to this conclusion. This is starting to bother me now as I don''t know if I should go and get this checked out. Please advise, Thanks.

Hallo Shelly
I think you should specifically ask what abnormalities were found. I can't think of any blood tests that would be indicative of spine problems (if due to abnormal x/rays or previous history of spinal injury or abnormality it makes more sense)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-13

Hallo Shelly