Question
Posted by: Biegie | 2011/03/23

Blood tests

Dear Doc,
I went for blood test to test my fertility/ovulation. The test came back and the doctor phoned me this morning, telling me everything seems perfect, and my one level are 27.5, which is normal, I think she said testorone not to sure, I do not know these terms. What should a normal level be?

Dear Biegie
Hormonal levels fluctuate during the month and the "normal" levels would depend on where in your cycle she drew the blood - so I don't have an answer for you as I don't know when she drew the blood. But if she said it was normal, you don't have to worry about the exact levels.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/23

Dear Biegie