Posted by: Peter | 2010-07-04

Blood Tests

Dear Doctor. I have a suspicion that I have some strange virus. I am not sexually active so I know its not an STD. I have constant pain behind my right eye and down my neck and not even a voltaren injection works. Antibiotics seem to ease the pain for a while. I have one BIG fault and that is I smoke so it could be sinus infection. However the scary part is my head is constantly stiff and tight and so is my neck. My eyes hurt like hell and I cannot concentrate for long and i have to lay down all the time. How do I get a full body check through the governement hospitals and is this possible. All the hospitals seem reluctant to help me. Who do i approach. I beg of you or someone to put me in the right direction as I am very poor and have no medical aid or money. I am in agony each day and want to end my life it is so bad. There must be something I can do PLEASE

Being a state patient, is not the easiest thing. It is possible that you have a chronic sinusitis causing your symptoms due to your smoking. I therefore, suggest that you quit smoking as soon as possible and ask the doctor at your nearest clinic to evaluate your sinusses, as well as to consider the possibility of a sub-acute meningitis.

Good Luck.