Question

Blood test results-readings (Plse help)

Hello-I`m expecting my quantative blood test results later today-I unfortunately won`t have access to the internet at that time.

I just want to know, is there any way I could read it correctly. What i mean is, does the results work in specific number orders (eg, lowest miscarraige, mid negative, etc.). Anyone that can poss help me with this. THANK YOU!!

No. It just gives you an absolute value of your pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: Nix GTCTG | 2008/06/20

when they call you with the results ask them if it's normal for how far you are.

Reply to Nix GTCTG

Thanks Dee-it`s my 1st blood test. It`s to confirm pregnancy as well. So I`ll see what the results say. Thanks, much appreciated.

Posted by: Dee | 2008/06/20

I meant CANT tell m/c rates.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Dee | 2008/06/20

How many weeks are you? Nomrally around 4 weeks you should have a number around 100 but anything more or less doesnt mean anything. You can tell m/c rate from this blood test believe me, I know.

Anything above 25 is considered positive.

Reply to Dee