Posted by: Phenius | 2009-08-18

Blood test results

Hi there, i got my results today for the followiing tests.. Blood Count, HIV and Blood Group.
HIV = negative
BG = 0+
in the blood count everything is normal, except for Neutrophils which is low 42.1 and Lymphocyte is within the range(22-55) but at 46.8.

What does this mean ????

Dear Phenius
This is fairly normal - neutrophils and lymphocytes are white blood cells that are important for immunity. Neutrophils can be low due to certain medications and low Vit B vitamin levels.

Posted by: Phenius | 2009-08-19

Thanx a lot Dr. Bets.
And the other thing is that i lost about 3kg in 3months.
Hope there isn' t a problem....

Reply to Phenius
Posted by: Nkosi | 2009-08-19

I ve tested HIV negetive twice this year by two different GP' S and one phisician,but i still have this night swearting,pains and sleepless nights,i ve taken serveral medication but,still experience same problem,so what now.

Reply to Nkosi