Question
Posted by: SSPPLL | 2008/06/02

Blood test question

I would like to know about Quit spray (used to stop smoking), if you sprayed a couple of times, will alcohol be traceable in a blood test?

There are approximately 79,9% v/v alcohol in, how would this influence a blood test and would you get in trouble if something should happen on the road and a blood test is taken?

Dear SSPPLL
I dont' think the volume you would spray in your nose would really make a legal difference in your blood alcohol levels. 2 drinks usually pushes you over the legal limit - a drink is assumed to be a shot of distilled spirits, a glass of wine, or 12 ounces of beer
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Corrie | 2009/01/22

Please assist in what the following means:

S-Alcohol (0-0.05 g/dl
U-Benzo
SSS onderdrukking

Reply to Corrie