Question
Posted by: landie | 2010-03-10

blood test positive

i did 3 home tests all was negative,but then the doctor did a blood test,it was POSITIVE!!i can only see my gynae on the 6th.so im pregnant,correct?

If the blood test was positive then you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-11

Posted by: emjm | 2010-03-10

Hi Landie, not to confuse/upset you - but about 3 years ago I missed my period and went to a doctor who did a blood test, which was positive, my urine test was negative - but the doctor told me I am DEFINATELY pregnant!
A few days later I started bleeding and was scared of a miscarriage... went to another doctor who did a urine test - negative again. Long story short - I was never pregnant to start with, apparently blood tests are not always 100% accurate, it had something to do with hormones...

Which ever way it turns out - good luck, I hope the final result is what you are hoping for!

Reply to emjm