Posted by: lauren | 2010-03-11

blood test

hi,would lik to find out how accurate is a blood test to detemine pregnancy?i havent had my period since 26Jan,did a hpt friday morning was negative,went to the dr the aftrnoon,she did internal examination,as well as a scan,but said she cnt really see anything as my bladder wasnt full enough,so she did a blood test and it came back positive,but im too scared to get excited until i get to see the gyane which is only in 3wks time

See above

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-14

See above

Posted by: A | 2010-03-12

Hi. Blood tests are more accurate and sensitive than home tests. My home test was also negative, but blood test positive.

Reply to A