Posted by: Jack | 2010-12-16

Blood stains in semen

Since the day after a great sex session with my lady partner I have noticed my semen turns slightly reddish. Now begin to worry as this reddish tint still present after one week. Myself and the partner are both healthy people and she is fine now. Did I hurt myself internally during sex?

there are possible reasons for the posible blood in your semen with injury being common but you should see your doctor to rule other causes like infection ,tumours etc

Posted by: Jack | 2010-12-21

Thanks expert, now as I am recollecting every food or medication I took, I remember taking vitamin B tablets every day of the week. Could this cause change colour?

Reply to Jack
Posted by: kers | 2010-12-17

yeah ...what they said!

Reply to kers
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-17

Urologist asap

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Biscuit | 2010-12-17

Hi there... I think that you should see a urologist a.s.a.p.

Have you asked CyberDoc?

Reply to Biscuit