Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2010/08/27

blood pressure of 59 year old

hi my mum had a blood pressure of 190/110 with a bladder infection,she''s being treated for the infection but she also given Hertz for the B[P.I heard that it causes diabetes.could she be chronically suffering from blood pressure baceause she''s got constant headaches and especially on the left side of her head.

Lizzy

It is possible that she has hypertension and she should be treated with an anti-hypertension drug. She has to consult her doctor for the necessary blood tests, as well as follow up blood pressure monitoring.