Question
Posted by: MikeK | 2011-07-11

Blood Pressure

Hi ,I was diagnosed with HPB in 1998,stopped smoking,followed healthy diet and exercised but had to be on medication as well,I am no longer able to afford this medication TriPLenn forte and Crestor,on leaving the medication both BP and Cholesrtol elevate significall BP 156/123 after 5 days < Local clinic advises me that although they can prescribe other medicens for free,they are thirld world and would not have the same affect.i am currently 48 yrs old .What would you suggest?

Mike

A product like Prexum Plus is an affordable alternative for the control of hypertension and Lipitor 5 to 10mg is not too expensive. A state clinic can provide you with these meds if you have consulted a specialist. Ask your clinic if they can make an appointment with a specialist, in order to have an evaluation done.