Posted by: Jacqui | 2010-05-26

Blood Pressure

I am in my early forties, am 6ft tall, take a half bilocor everyday (which has sorted out life long migraine attacks and also stops a right rapid branch block from being problematic), I also take one Lilly Fluoxetine per day = sum total of my medication. I do take centrum and evening primrose oil capsules with omega 6.

My problem is that I have very low blood pressure. Not always but enough to make my life really miserable. The last time it was checked by the GP it was 80 / 60 - I did have an infection at the time though. I wake up tired. I feel tired through the day. Some days I can barely drag myself around. My pulse gets so slow and the very last thing I feel up for is exercise.

I have asked my gp (2) what I can do and I am told to eat more salt.

I do not want to go onto anymore prescription medication. I want to lead the kind of life which matches my personality but I am generally too tired. My libido suffers as well.

Can you recommend something?

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use from Natura drops for low blood pressure. There are other herbs as well but due to the drugs you are on should only be used under the guidance of a practitioner.

Dr Debbie