Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/05/10

blood pressure

hi dear doc.i am 50 years old woman,i have been having high pressure for almost 3 years but recently it is higher.some days ago my pressure got 200 and i felt very bad,and that day i had my period,can it be the reason?i have taken ''notrpil'' for ten days, now i take ''nolepril forte'' and ''kavinton forte'' for already 8 days.i dont feel well,i cant look down becouse i feel bad when i do so,its like i am falling down.i am afraid that i have had an head attack,may it be so? when i start to walk for some minutes i feel as if i am going to fall down and also my heats starts to beat fast.please tell me what can i do? thank you!!!

Hallo Annie
Your blood pressure seems to be out of control. You may also have underlying vertigo, or you may have had a small stroke, so please go to your doctor for a follow up examination and possible referral to a specialist.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/10

Hallo Annie

Reply to cyberdoc