Question
Posted by: John K | 2010/02/25

BLOOD PRESSURE

Hi Can you tell me I am 42 year old male 5.8 weight 88kg size 34inch waist gym each day an hour a day both cardio and weights.Two years ago after a few BP check ups and BP of 140/90 I went on 25mg of Losartin.Got BP down to 120/70 and 120/80 now its back the other morning at Doctors to 140/90 sine then at home 130/83.

I have a bit of work stress at the moment and lack of sleep due to new baby or actually broken sleep.I dont want to be put on higher BP dosage what do you suggest and why this creep upwards

John

Hallo John
A BP with readings under 140 at the top and under 90 at the bottom does not need higher dosage of antihypertensive pills. This may just be due to stress and lack of sleep and is probably temporary.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/26

Hallo John

Reply to cyberdoc