Question
Posted by: Di | 2009-03-25

blood pressure

I am 48 years old and have high blood pressure. I have been to the doctor, but he says to just keep an eye on it. It is usually about 140 over 90. today I had it taken at the pharmacy and it was 148 over 110. Are there any natural remedies I could take to try and bring it down a bit? I am on Trisequens and also on Eltroxin 50mg at the moment. If you could please advise. Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

blood pressure is best monitored by a practitioner. Dr Reckeweg R79 makes heart capsules to assist with high blood pressure.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za