Question
Posted by: Flawless | 2011/01/13

Blood on stools

For the past two days i have been having bright blood on my stools... its not itching or anything, it is not difficult when passing down the stools. My stomach has been grumbling as if i hav loose stools and when i go to the bathroom there is blood on my stools and the toilet paper... Is this a problem should i consult my doctor?? Could this be cancer???
Your advice would kindly be appreciated.

Ta

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i suggest a consult with a practitioner. if the blood is bright red in colour and only after wiping yourself this might indicate heamorroids, if the colour is darker in colour a colonoscopy might be indicated.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za