Question
Posted by: Tulise | 2012/11/05

blood on dipstick while pregnant

Hi I struggle a lot with blood in my urine for a long time now. It only show on dipstick test as 1+. I am now nearly 6 weeks pregnant will this have an influence on the pregnancy? I had a miscarriage 3 months ago at 6 weeks, so I am a bit worried that it will happen again. The previous time I also had a bit of blood in my urine and was put on bed rest but still got a miscarriage. Is there something that I can do to prevent this from happening again?

It depends what the cuse for the blood is. It may be a bladder infection. You should have your doctor check this out.