Question
Posted by: Muntu | 2008/10/02

Blood infection

I' m 21 weeks pregnant and the dr said my urine shows blood infection, is it dangerous? The other thing is that he says the baby is too small for the dates, I' m scared as I had a miscarriage last year. Should I be concerned? Or will it grow if I eat healthily and take my pills?

Worried
Muntu

If you mean a bladder infection, this is easlily treated with antibiotics. You would have to get more details from your doctor as to how much smaller the baby is and which parts of the baby are small.

ANgel, please post seperately.

1
Posted by: Angel | 2008/10/02

My urine test said following and i don' t know what it means:
" Ten spyte van hoe kolonietelling is groei van veelvuldige organismes (geen dominant) vanuit ' n gepasseerde uriene monster, hoogs verdag van -|- aminasie vanaf die perineum" 
Please explain.

Reply to Angel