Posted by: Nicole | 2009-01-21

Blood in urine after sex

Please advice... I am 8 years married have never been with another man, have a 6 year old son. I am overweight, I would say about 30kg my doctor prescribed glucophage 500mg for me to control my insulen levels. But I tend to forget to dring them about 6 months ago I was on a 3 month course of deromine tablets which helped alot with my weight and I lost about 15kg. My question is for the past year on and off after me and my husband had sex I am experiencing some pain during the sex and then after the next morning I will have blood in my urine, very light just for a day or two and then its gone. I am not on birth control and we do use condoms 95% of the times. Last year I did have a ' papsmeer'  and everything was fine. I am very concerned with this and would appreciate your advice.

It could be that you have some bladder irritation during sex, but you should see a doctor to have this checked out.

Posted by: Shelly Prasad | 2009-08-03

I have put on 20 kilos after having baby. It is very hard for me to take some time our and exercise. Can you please recomend something?

Reply to Shelly Prasad