Posted by: titas | 2010-04-27

Blood in Urine

Seven year ago I had pee- blood due drinking some muti that I bought from traditional healer for overoll cleaning blood and was hospitalized for a 1 week. treated and all test after went well no more blood in urine but what is surprising me during this year i made preggies three differente Ladies and all them got miscarriage....any advice on it ,doc?

Dear Titas

I do not think that having blood in your urine has caused the miscarriages in your particular case. It is unusual that all three ladies had a miscarriage but the fact that you have been able to achieve a pregnancy would indicate that your sperms are quite good.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: Deslu | 2010-05-05

Ooh Gosh, you might think that all three women having miscarriages in 1 year is a problem, but your real biggest problem is making three women pregnant in 1 year. Go back to the traditional healer and he must give you muti to make it fall off. your useless...

Reply to Deslu