Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/29

Blood in Urine

I am a 31 Year old male who at one stage went to see a Urologist and was told that my urine has blood and i undergone a Procedure to check if my bladder is bleeding. all went well and the results were negative. recently i took a Life policy and again the tests reveal blood in my Urine. what do i do now? Will i suffer from kidney failure? Who can i consult?

Eugene

I suggest that you consult your urologist for a check up. He/she will do the necessary tests to determine the source of the blood in your urine.