Blood in urine

I just want to find out, my boyfriend is so stressed out because when he pass urine it has blood in. What can it be? He went to the doctor, they did a blood test and the results will be out on Monday. In the mean time is he stressing about it. He is to young for prostate and at one point he made a joke and said maybe it is me because I shag him so hard. He drinks a lot of water and go to the gym twice a week. what can be the problem?

Dear Anonymous
this is quite common and could be a sign of urine tract infection or caused by heavy exercise (joggers hematuria). If it is joggers hematuria it usually clears up in 3-4 days. In a small % of cases it indicates kidney disease or serious disease like bladder cancer (mostly in older people)

Is he cycling in the gim? Cycling can cause blood in urine.
Ask me, it cost me a lot for Dr' s and it was only cycling.