Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2009-03-18

Blood in urine

I had an urine sample done to enable us to take out a life policy. They informed me that there is blood in my urine and should have a retest in a couple of days.

Please advise what this means. I am very active and gym about 4 to 6 times a week, eat very healthy....

Louisa

Hallo Louisa
It can be caused by exercise if there is just a trace of blood. Try not to gym for 48 before you do the next test. Blood in urine can be a sign of kidney disease or infection in some cases.

2
Posted by: kbee | 2009-03-18

hey, i had the same problem as Louisa last month. my urine is not burning but its extremely painful when i pee it only took 4 days and this is happening for the second tym. the last time it happened was in 2006.

is there any medication for the problem, what should i do and shud i worry myself about it???

Wot is UTI?

KBee

Reply to kbee
Posted by: Lee | 2009-03-18

Maybe you have a UTI.

Reply to Lee