Question
Posted by: concerned jhb | 2011/06/06

blood in stools

Hi Im a 28 year old female and over the past few days there has been blood in my stools. There is no pain , and i am definitely not constipated. My diet hasnt changed. I was told that I may not be having enough water and this could be the reason ? I was going to try increasing the amount of water i have and wait a few days before consulting my DR? What do you suggest, is there a reason to be concerned.

Blood in stools, always have to be investigated and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: Me too | 2011/06/06

I have the same problem. It appears to be internal hemorrhoids.

Reply to Me too