Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/20

Blood in stools

I have a problem with constipation and use 10 Herbs on a daily basis. I have always had haemorrhoids, which sometimes bleed. Struggling with blood in stools since early February. Blood splatters in the toilet, and on the paper it looks like little clots of blood. Is this only due to the haemorrhoids? Had a colonoscopy about 18 months ago, everything was ok then. Feel to embarrassed to go to doctor.

Dear Anonymous
Don't feel embarrassed, rather let your doctor have a look at this. It could be a polyp or something in the rectum and it is worth while to let him rather make sure that it is not a cancer or something