Blood in semen after excersize

This happens every time I start gyming. Last year when I was doing sit ups and bench pressing it was quite a lot of blood in my semen. Once I stopped gyming it went away.

This year I started spinning. Now I noticed blood in my semen again. However not as much when I was bench pressing.

When I dont gym for long periods of time I dont have any blood in my semen as it is white as normal.

I know that to be safe I would need to see a doctor. ...I just want to know what your thoughts on this would be.

Thank you.

Dear Anonymous
This is called hematospermia and can be caused by heavy exercise. Other causes could be infection, inflammation and in rare cases cancer. Please just let your doctor test your urine for infection and check for prostate inflammation. If no problems there, you probably don't have to worry and it will clear up by itself.