Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2012/08/13

Blood in semen

My husband is 55 and had blood in his semen

The following link might do for helpful reading -
http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm#blood_in_semen_facts

There could be several reasons for blood in the semen – some with more reason to be alerted than others. Importantly is to determine the underlying cause and provide the necessary treatment. I strongly suggest that you seek the help form yo9ur medical doctor / urologist and have it thoroughly checked out to give you complete ease of mind.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/13

Reply to Sexologist