Posted by: Sexy girl | 2009-01-20

Blood group O

Hi doc, i want to know what you think about the blood group diet, where can i find it iv' e tried to look everywhere on the website and can' t find anything. I' m thinking of trying that please help, Thanks looking forward to your answer.

Dear Sexy Girl
I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. If you start eating only lamb, beef and other red meat you will increase your intake of energy, fat and saturated fat and cholesterol a lot, so rather leave this idea alone. The theory that people with some of the 'ancient' blood groups can't eat grains and legumes is nonsense because well preserved bodies of people who died more than 7000 years ago have been found in the ice of glaciers and when their stomach contents were analysed the researchers found that these people had been eating wheat and all the other components of a balanced modern diet.
If you do want to read more about these diets ask at your local bookstore if they have the book by D'Adamo.

Posted by: Roki | 2009-01-20

try this great website

www DOT gaiaheart DOT ca/nutrition DOT html

I used it with great success. lost 37 kg. from size 42 to 32 over 2 years.

absolutely great

Reply to Roki