Question
Posted by: Jane | 2010/05/24

Blood Group Diet

Hi DDoc! I would like to find out what you think about the eat right for your type diet. Thank You!

Dear Jane
I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet'n Food' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1

Dear Jane