Question
Posted by: So tired of this | 2009/03/23

blood group diet

What is you opinion of the blood group diet. I am in my 30' s and have bad skin acne, scars. (I have been to a lot of docters, blood test etc ruled out hormone problems, acne meds did not help) The docter were suprised but said I am just one of those unlucky women. I was hoping this diet might help but dont want to try something that wont work like cut out tomatoes if not neccassary. Thanks

Dear So Tired of This
Were you ever treated with Roaccutane by a Dermatologist for your acne? If not, give it one more try because the Dermatologists I know have achieved unbelievable success with the correct dose of this medication. If your dose was too low then it would not have worked. I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group AB, for example, needs to cut out dairy products, is not logical and also that by doing this that they will lose weight. Such a diet will lead to calcium deficiency, as is the case with each one of the various blood group diets. Human beings are omnivores and our ancestors as far back as 7000 BC were already eating all the foods groups. Our digestive system is also geared to digest all the food groups, so this theory does not make sense. Please give the Dermatologists another chance with your skin.

3
Posted by: Nono | 2009/03/24

go to www . gaiaheart . ca/0-blood_type_plan.html

Reply to Nono
Posted by: dolla7 | 2009/03/24

i would just like to know what foods should i eat to loss weight if my blood type is O+, i am struggeling to lose the right amount of weight. Please if there' s a food types or anything i can choose or follow to help me lose the weight i want, please let me know.

Reply to dolla7
Posted by: dolla7 | 2009/03/24

i would just like to know what foods should i eat to loss weight if my blood type is O+, i am struggeling to lose the right amout of weight. Please if there' s a food types or anything i can choose or follow to help me lose the weight i want, please let me know.

Reply to dolla7