Question
Posted by: Kb | 2012-01-17

Blood flow

Hi doc
I have a problem with the following: shortness of breath especialy under cold running water, high adrenelin when it comes to sex making me ejaculate early, get tired during the day even though i dnt work, no social life, low self-esteem at times,bald with a hot skul @ the age of 21 and major loss of memory. Whats wrong with me doc, am i mising some sort of nutrition, what can i do?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

your symptoms seems to be extensive. I would suggest a consultation with a Chinese medicine practitioner or natural health care practitioner to get to the bottom of this. You might be suffering from Chronic fatigue.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebie.co.za