Posted by: Jax | 2008-10-30

Blood discharge - 6 weeks pregant

I just want to find out if i need to be concerned, i had a little bit of blood discharge this morning. The blood looked darker then normal. Please help!

See your doctor to check that all is well.

Posted by: Shana | 2008-10-30

Hi Jax. I have also started to spot on Monday afternoon when I was 6Weeks / 6days. This was SO upsetting to me but luckily I had a appointment for my first scan. The baby did well and we saw a healthy heartbeat. The doctor said spotting is normal but with my history he still wants to monitors me. So I have to go back on Tuesday for another scan. After many prayers the spotting started to stop this morning. My discharge were brown. But it is a worry. So see you doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to Shana
Posted by: Jax | 2008-10-30

thank you!

Reply to Jax
Posted by: Nix | 2008-10-30

please see your doctor. bleeding at this stage of pregnancy is not necessary normal.

Reply to Nix