Question
Posted by: Rebaone | 2010/11/17

Blood comes out of Penis

I''m 28yrs, it happened for the 1st time on Saturday, Blood out of my Penis. i noticed tiny dots of (light) blood on my underwear, i then wiped my penis &  monitored to check if it will happen again but it never happened. My penis is not sore of painful and i even managed to have Sex with a condom but it worries me? should i see a Urologist or what? Should my partner also go see a Dr?

There could be several reasons for the blood – a small cut; infection, etc. It is definitely advisable to go have a checked out by an urologist or a medical practitioner that specifically deals with sexual concerns. It might not be anything serious, but to get peace of mind it might be worth it.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that could assist you as close as possible to you.
You are furthermore welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: shorty | 2010/11/17

Dont waste time, go see a doctor ASAP

Reply to shorty
Posted by: two-stone | 2010/11/17

Or bilharzia?

Reply to two-stone
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/17

You should go see a dr but it sounds like you might have prostatitis which medication will sort out.

Reply to XXX

Go and see your Dr without delay