Question
Posted by: Rebaone | 2010-11-16

Blood comes out of Penis

It happened for the 1st time on Saturday, Blood out of my Penis. i noticed tiny dots of (light) blood on my underwear, i then wiped my penis &  monitored to check if it will happen again but it never happened. My penis is not sore of painful and i even managed to have Sex with a condom but it worries me? should i see a Urologist or what?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

There should never be blood, pain , bad smells or heavy discharges with penetrative sex. Yes see a urologist - you want to know what, if anything at all, is happening. Worry leads to so much stress that can be avoided through knowing.

1
Posted by: Rebaone | 2010-11-16

oh i''m 28 years...

Reply to Rebaone