Posted by: Annon | 2009-07-20

Blood Clots

Hey Doc,
I used Jasmine for a Month, and just could not handle the emotional unstableness it made me feel, so I decided to refrain from using it, so this month when I started my flow –  the first two days was normal, on day three things changed, I was standing and all of a sudden I just felt this warm running sensation and I knew there was trouble, I rushed to the lew to find that I poured threw my new tampon I put in about an hour ago, and there was this big clot of blood, and as the day passed this happened about 3 to 4 times the running sensation and mess with blood clost, and then again on day four and five everything was back to normal, should I be worried or can this sometimes happen?

It sounds like your body adjusting to being off the Pill. This does happen.