Posted by: Jeshin | 2008-11-30

Blood cloth in the calf<br>Blood loth in the calf

Good day. A blood cloth has taken up temporary residence in my left calf - we could not clearlyt id the cause, but it possibly relates to many hours spent on the laptop.

For about five weeks now I am slowly busy with exercise at VirginActive under doctor and biokineticist supervision.

I sue 5mg Warfarin a day now for five months. I have read widely and saw conflicting advice on what to eat and what not to eat. Where cn aI see an authorative reference on eating habits.

I also do not see much on the negative effects of the medication.

I will be much obliged for your input.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Jeshin

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a dietrician.

Kind regards