Question
Posted by: Andries | 2010/11/10

Blood Circulation

Due to bad blood circulation in my lower legs I have been advised by my doctor to use Activa Hoisery to improve circulation and help treat varicose veins. However, this product is too expensive for my limited budget as pensioner. What other, less pricey (but still effective) products are on the market and where can I buy them?

Hallo Andries
If it is just in your lower legs you can buy flight socks which may be slightly cheaper although still expensive. But it is quite thick and durable and should work just as well as the medical hoses. Alternatively you can see if you can get a pair via an academic/provincial hospital?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/10

Hallo Andries