Question
Posted by: jacko | 2009-05-04

blood circulation

Hi! what aromatherapy oil would you suggest to increase general blood circulation when used in a burner. thank you ... jacko

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

aromotherapy oils would work more effective if you put it in a base (like almond) and apply on the skin for results. Olfaction will not work in this case. Use black pepper essential oil.

regards
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Me too | 2009-05-19

Hi Jacko: I know nothing about aromatherapy but when it comes 2 herbal remedies I can certainly recommend Cayenne pepper. I use it ( the concentrated drops) 4 my blood press. It does help 4 circulation as well - no more chillblanes, no more cold feet at night. My wife' s herbal remedy book also recommends it 4 circulation probs. Your local health shop should have it  regards.

Reply to Me too