Question
Posted by: Corne | 2012-02-07

Blood cancer

What can docter tell me about blood cancer,what is the symptoms or how can it be early detected? I know someone that had blood cancer for almost 25 years he managed it,I died at a late age due to it. Then a friend of me was dignose with it (blood cancer) the Monday (2 weeks ago) and died the Teusday,I`m not sure about all the facts or sumptoms but was that one the aggressive one or what? How can it be prevented,or early detection be noticed?

Corne

Please refer to the following link regarding leukemia for detailed information, as there are a lot of factors that will influence mortality: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leukemia