Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010/01/21

Blood blisters on face and pigmentation

I have two kind of blisters on my nose. Similar to blood blisters, but lighter in colour. Would a dermatologist remove these ? How ?

I have just turned 40 and have brown pigmentation. I see from the forum that this has various causes i.e. sun damage or hormones. To find our the cause, the dermatologist would tell me ?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Dee, thank you for the question.

The dermatologist should give you a clear indication on the cause of the ‘blood blisters’ and their exact treatment. Furthermore, with a clear history and a thorough examination one can determine the difference between purely sun damage pigmentation and hormone induced pigmentation that is aggravated by sun exposure

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/01/25

Hi Dee, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert